Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm A Flava-holic

Yes, it's true. I am a huge fan of "Flavor of Love". At first, I refused to watch the show but eventually I got sucked in. How did I get sucked in? Let me count the ways:

1. Having spent more than half of my life working with kids, it was a hoot to see the contestants try to play with these kids and fail miserably. The way some of them were dressed was unreal, 'yea i'll go wear my sparkly hoochie top to a kids birthday party, makes such sense'.

2. Who in the hell puts a chicken in the microwave? Not only that, but who puts veggies, marshmallows, and uncooked noodles on top of the chicken? I may not be the greatest cook around and I know my repetoire is limited but next to that lady, I am Julia Childs.

3. Hoopz saying she felt like a VIP at Medieval Times was one of the funniest quotes ever. What more needs to be said?

4. 'If it doesn't apply, let it fly'. This gem of a quote was said by Flava Flav to a contestant who was all upset that someone insulted her by telling her to get a face lift. .

5. Last but not least, Miss New York and her funny lines. "Hoopz nervouses me", using "if you will" at the end of every sentence, there should be a page in the dictionary devoted to her.

I could mention more but I implore you to go to VH1 and watch some video of this show. You will absolutely howl with laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home