Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How To Piss Off a Single Person

Since I have recently rejoined the ranks of the single, I thought that I'd write down a list of things that people should not say to a single person. Throughout reading this list, you might wonder have any of these comments actually been said to me or is it just a figment of my overactive imagination? You be the judge...

What Not To Say To A Single Person

1. You've lived fill in the blank years in fill in the blank and you haven't found anyone to settle down with. Isn't it time for a change?

2. Do you ever get lonely living in fill in the blank?

3. You're too picky/not picky enough/any variation of that statement.

4. Why can't a nice woman like you find a good guy?

This is just a start. Any additional comments are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home