Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's 2007 already?!?

Happy New Year to all my loyal readers. I hope that this year will be a happy, healthy, and successful year for all. This is a list of things I want to accomplish in 2007, it's a mix of serious and silly (much like me).

1. Apply and get accepted to graduate school for social work.
2. Master a particular form of dance (preferably something latin).
3. Take my nephew to the Children's Museum on the upper west side.
4. Take classes in improv or stand up comedy and maybe even perform.
5. Make a shabbat meal for my family (I don't mean ordering in!).
6. Go to Chabad services with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. There's a Chabad house equidistant between my bro's place and my place.
7. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and back. I hear the views are amazing.
8. Learn how to knit, for real (for those who don't know, I am in a knitting club and have been learning how to knit for years).
9. Join a book club.
10. Last but not least, would love to get married or at the very least be in a relationship that is heading towards marriage.

Will I accomplish all these goals? Only time will tell : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home