Monday, December 18, 2006

A Very Special Wedding

Yesterday, I went to a friend's wedding in Connecticut. The bride is a friend of mine from synagogue, she converted to Judaism this year and her journey to Judaism is inspiring. She was a high school English teacher and we were touched to see so many of her former students celebrating. Her husband is a rabbinical student and I have no doubt in my mind that he will make an excellent rabbi, he is a sweetheart and is so intelligent.

Since I am at work, I can't write all that I want to now on this wedding. I will say that I witnessed an unbelievable gathering of love for the bride and groom and my blessing to them is that they live a long, healthy life full of joy and inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home