Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Why is Kellie Pickler So Popular aka American Idol Thoughts

Can someone please explain to me why Kellie Pickler is still in this show? Is it pity or do you really think she is so talented that she will sell millions of records and sell out concert arenas? You and I both know that on a good day, she would be lucky to sell out the arena at Great Adventure.

Since Mandisa, my previous favorite, left early, all my votes are going to Elliot Yamin. He has mad talent, is decent looking (I know he has weird teeth but no one's perfect) and seems like a genuinely good guy. Anyone who can openly cry on national TV after seeing a video of his family and is so openly respectful of his mother is a winner to me. If you vote or don't vote at all, do me a favor tonight and please send a couple of votes Elliot's way. No way in hell should he go home before the Pickler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home