Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If I Could Be Anywhere (Repeat)

Repeat of a post on my previous blog...

If I could be anywere, I would be traveling the world. So far, I've traveled to 9 countries (Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Aruba, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Holland, Belgium, and Israel), soon to be 10 (Thanksgiving in Grenada). Edited to add: the Grenada trip did happen. Considering there are 193 countries in the world (http://geography.about.com), I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. So, to entertain myself (and hopefully everyone who's reading this entry), here is my list of countries I would love to visit (not in any particular order)...
1. Costa Rica (i know so many people who have vacationed there and seen enough pictures to know that I would love vacationing there, maybe if i find an affordable yoga retreat)
2. Dominican Republic (see number 1)
3. Chile (refer to number 1 except for the yoga retreat part, are there yoga retreats in chile?)
4. Brazil (I want to see those famous brazilian bathing suits that have inspired the brazilian bikini wax, not to mention carnivale)
5. Argentina (would love to learn the argentine tango; saw an argentine tango vacation package on a billboard at work)
6. Spain
7. Ireland
8. France (never been to Paris, that is almost criminal)
9. Italy (never been there either, almost criminal)
10. Germany (mucho family history there)
11. Poland (see number 10)
12. South Africa
13. Kenya
14. Zimbabwe (I think that's the country Victoria Falls is located in)
15. China
16. Japan
17. India
18. Australia
19. New Zealand
20. Russia
21. Croatia (it's one of the more unique vacation spots)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home