Friday, May 05, 2006

America's Next Top Model and American Idol Thoughts

ANTM: Why in hell is Jade still in this show? At this point, if anyone were to ask me who I'd want to win, I'll reply "anyone but Jade". The last two seasons have not been so great, imo, and I think that the judging should head a little more in the direction of "who actually has a chance of being a legitimate model and not ending up on Surreal Life a year or two later" rather than "she's mean, bitchy, arrogant, and makes great TV"

AI: Why do we not see the 'voted off' contestants' final singouts in full? Is Unanimous such a compelling show that it has to trump these contestants' final moments? I think it's just laziness on Fox's part.

I really hope Elliot wins but I find that possibility unlikely. This is the first season when I don't really dislike anyone in the Final 4. It's weird to watch a reality show when you don't really dislike anyone and you like all the contestants there, to varying degrees. I guess I'll just have to hate on Paula Abdul.

1 Comments:

Blogger Devora:-) said...

Nooooo! Go Chris Daughtry!

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home