Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Israel, Here I Come!!

One of the reasons I wasn't blogging very much this past week was because I was finalizing my trip to Israel. I was procrastinating getting my ticket, reasons are 1. I was looking for financial aid for my flight and I did get that, thank g-d; 2. I couldn't decide which airport I was flying out of; 3. I couldn't find a flight that fit my schedule. Once all three of these factors were solved, I ended up getting my ticket and with the help I'm getting, I will be paying under 4 figures for my flight and for a flight to Isreal in July, paying under 4 figures is downright unheard of.

This week, I found out where I will be staying in Israel. My family there is so cool, and I'm sure they are already planning where to take me, what to do, etc. Since I will be learning there, I do have a set schedule but I also have some free time as well. I will be in Israel during the beginning and middle of July. Wish me lots of luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home