Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Night At Brandy's

Last night, I went to Brandy's Piano Bar. If you're into watching people sing all sorts of stuff from show tunes to soft rock, then this is your place. Everyone sings along and it is a very friendly, laid-back place. The best thing to do is to get to Brandy's early, definitely before 10 PM so you have some chance of grabbing a small table or some seats at the bar. My friends and I were sitting in the corner of the bar; good thing was we had plenty of room to put our coats and spread out but the bad part is we were right by the door so we got a blast of cold air everytime someone came in or out.

We were hanging out with a few people, one of who was on The Apprentice. Yes, you heard right, I hung out with a former Apprentice. Funny part is I used to watch that show all the time yet I didn't realize that this person was on the show until the pianist pointed this person out. And I thought I was a celeb-a-holic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home