Thursday, January 18, 2007

Song of the Week

Last week, I posted some song lyrics from Whitney Houston and I had so much fun with that so I decided that I will post song lyrics once a week.

This week's song is from Beyonce. I downloaded "B-Day" off of I Tunes and I love that album. The whole thing clocks just under 40 minutes and most of the songs are made for shaking your booty to. One of my favorite songs on there is "Irreplaceable". It's refreshing to hear a breakup song when the woman kicks the man out and she is the one in charge.

To the left,to the left
To the left,to the left
Everything you own in a box to left in the closet,yes that's my stuff.Yes if I bought it then please don't touch(don't touch)
And keep on talkin that mess that's fine but could you walk and talk at the same time and it's my name that's on that tag so go move your bags while I call you a cab.
Breakdown: Standin in the front yard,telling me I'm such a fool,talkin bout' how i'll never find a man like you.You got me twisted.
Hook: You must not know bout' me,you must not know bout' me.I could have another you in a minute,matter fact he'll be here in a minute,baby.You must not know bout me ,you must not know bout me. I'll have another you by tomorow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' your irreplaceable.

verse 2: so go ahead and get gone.Call up that chick and see if she's home.Oops I bet you thought I didn't know.What did you think I was putting you out for? Because you was untrue. Ridin' her around in the car I bought you. Baby drop them keys. Hurry up before your taxi leaves. (Repeat Breakdown)

(Repeat Hook)
Bridge: So since I'm not your everything how about I be nothing? Nothing at all to you . baby I won't shed a tear for you. I won't lose a wink of sleep cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy
To the left,to the left To the left,to the left mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To the left,to the left Everything you own in a box to left
To the left,to the left Don't you ever for a second get to thinkin your irreplaceable
(Repeat Hook 2xs)
END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home