Thursday, April 27, 2006

Letter to Tyra Banks

Dear Tyra

I have been a fan of "America's Next Top Model" since the 2nd season and your show has provided me with endless hours of entertainment. I do think that you and your judges have chosen the winners wisely (with the exception of Season 2, Mercedes really should have won) but I am concerned with the direction this season is taking.

A few weeks ago, I was shocked when Jade was chosen to stay over Mollie Sue. Mollie Sue having no personality? I think you sometimes mistake choosing to stay out of petty drama as having no personality. I would think that America's Next Top Model should have a winning personality and should be able to get along with just about everyone. But, I guess Jade makes better TV so she stayed. Fine, so be it.

Even though the outcome was decided months in advance, I do hope that you have not chosen Jade as your winner or even runner-up. If Jade does win ANTM, I am afraid I will have to stop watching this show. However, I do have utmost confidence that you will do the right thing and that by next week's episode, Jade will have been eliminated.

Yours truly,

Just Another SWJF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home