Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What is Your Superpower?

In honor of the awesome TV show known as Heroes, I want to talk about superpowers. Seeing all these characters discover their superpowers and finding out how it relates to their lives, I think about what superpowers I would like to have. A website dedicated to recapping and posting about TV shows has a popular forum dedicated to Heroes, you can post about what superpower you would like to have.

I would really like to have 2 superpowers: the ability to turn back time and mind control. I can't tell you how many times I've said something I shouldn't have said and wished that I could take it back. I think we've all been there. As for mind control, I think it would certainly enhance certain aspects of my personality. I've been told that I can be charming and persuasive, why not use the power of mind control for good? I could mend rifts between friends, between family, not to mention the effect that would have on a global level.

It's too bad procrastination is not a superpower. Unfortunately, that ability seems to have stuck with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home