Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday Musings

We are already in the middle of the week, only 2 more days until Shabbas : )

An article of mine has been published on Beyond BT, www.beyondbt.com. I am very happy that the article has already generated some good discussion.

24 was awesome as usual, I really hope that Lennox character is next in line to get the Jack Bauer treatment. What an a-hole!! How dare he threaten Karen Hayes! I have a feeling that she will get back at him later this season and I am looking forward to that.

I don't like most of the new music that's out today but there are a few songs that have caught my attention. Favorite new songs of mine are "Smile", "Say It Right", and "The Sweet Escape". The lyrics of "Smile" are very witty, they tell the story of a woman whose boyfriend cheated on her with her friend, she was depressed for some time but her friends helped her get through it, she sees her ex boyfriend again, and she sings "When I see you cry, it makes me smile". After hearing the crap that is "Wind It Up", it is wonderful to hear 'The Sweet Escape", I loved Akon's part in the song and hearing the song makes me think of escaping to someplace where it is not freezing cold.

There is an intersting article on MSN today with this headling "Are You Better Off Single?"
Look at http://msn.match.com.

There are a couple ongoing things I want to write about on this blog, one is a writeup on the parsha of the week (every week we read a portion of the Torah aka The Bible). Another is a soap opera of sorts about dating in the city. Maybe it is time to get a little more personal....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home