Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy 100th post

Last week has been a very busy one for me. I didn't have to work my part time job last week but there was plenty going on to keep me busy.

Feb. 18 night - went to a party on the upper west side with friends followed by hanging out at Brandy's

Feb. 19 - went to the Jewish Museum for the afternoon, followed by spending time with friends, learning at Aish, then saw "Borat" that night

Feb. 20 - went to work, more packing for our move; saw the first 30 minutes of American Idol and realized that it's a big fat bore and I am better off not watching until they get to the final 12 contestants, saw "Breach" later that night

Feb. 21 - more packing at work, went to a womens' class at my synagogue, bumped into my roommate from Shearim who recently moved to New York from Florida

Feb. 22 - moving day at work, all moved in by the afternoon; dinner with my chavrusa (learning partner) at Estihana

Feb. 23 - unpacking at work, went to a Shabbat dinner with a friend

Feb. 24 - hung out with friends, went to the Ravayah Sat. night

Feb. 25- brunch at Le Marais, hip hop dance class in the afternoon followed by wine tasting at the JCC, I found a new wine that I absolutely love, Golan Muscato

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy tramadol no prescription mastercard - tramadol high 100mg

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phentermine without a prescription best online pharmacy phentermine - phentermine online consult

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home