Monday, March 12, 2007

All Moved In

Now that I have been in my new office for a little more than 2 weeks, I have a clearer idea of the positives and negatives of this work related move.

Positives

1. I work 4 blocks closer to home which means I can sleep in an extra 5 minutes : )

2. It is easier for me to take a lunch break at the kosher bagel place in the neighborhood, it is only a 5 minute walk now from my office to the bagel place.

Negatives

1. I share an office now.

2. My office does not have a door.

3. My work space is significantly smaller than before.

4. The office temperature is significantly colder, especially when I have to walk in the halls to go to our other suites on the basement level of the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home