Friday, March 09, 2007

A Friday Meme

I got this meme from the Matzah and Marinara blog, anyone who wants to do this be my guest.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Breach
4. What is your favorite TV show? Alltime? Now, I love "Heroes" and "Ugly Betty". All time, I used to love watching "Family Ties" and "Wonder Years" with my family.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Honey Combs with milk
6. What is your middle name? don't have a middle name
7. What is your favorite cuisine? indian or italian
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms, olives, anchovies
9. What are your favorite chips? Terra Chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm digging 2 CDs right now, Robin Thicke -Evolution of Robin Thicke and Justin Timberlake - Future Sex/Love Sounds
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't have a car now; when I did have a car, I used to drive a Mitsubishi Mirage.
12. Favorite sandwich? cheese sandwich (perferably Muenster cheese)
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? I hate when people are extremely judgmental and narrow minded, impatience and lack of diplomacy are pretty high up there as well.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Casual wear: blue jeans and a white T-shirt; Shabbat and Holidays: a black suit that I bought in Boro Park, gray pencil skirt from H&M paired with any colorful shirt I have (red, blue, pink); winter clothes: pink turtleneck from the Gap, long gray knit skirt; summer clothes: variety of sundresses that are not tznius (modest), red bikini with red sarong over it (there's a story behind how I got the bikini and sarong); can you tell I love clothes? : )
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Italy or Spain
16. Favorite brand of clothing? don't really have one; like to shop at consignment stores in my 'hood
17. Where would you want to retire? either Herzliya, Israel, somewhere in Florida, or San Diego
18. Favorite time of day? evening
19. Where were you born? Israel
20. Where have you lived? Israel (very briefly, blink and you miss it brief), Maryland, New Jersey, and New York
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? NBA, tennis, soccer, figure skating (particularly Brian Boitano, Elvis Stojko, Scott Hamilton, Surya Bonaly and her crazy back flips)
22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
23. Beavers or ducks? Ducks, although not so much when you're driving and a group of them cross the street and you have to wait for what seems like an eternity
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? been known to stay out all night on occasion (like not getting home until 2, 3, even 4 in the morning)
25. Pedicure or manicure? love both, such a great way to pamper yourself
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? nothing comes to mind
27. What did you want to be when you were little? an entertainer (singer, dancer, actor)
28. What is your best childhood memory? all the day trips and vacations I went on with my family (New York, cherry blossoms in DC, etc)
29. Piercing? None
30. Ever been to Africa? No
31. Ever been toilet papering? no
32. Been in a car accident? yes, 2 (I was driving in both accidents but no one was hurt, thank G-d)
33. Favorite day of the week? Saturday (cause it's Shabbas and I don't have to rush from place to place like I usually do)
34. Favorite restaurant? non-kosher - Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesdays (great salad bar); kosher places: Nargila Grill (I feel like I'm back in Israel everytime I eat there) and U Cafe (great dairy cafe, the owner is such a good guy and the wait staff is extremely nice)
35. Favorite flower? stargazer lilies and orchids
36. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, Haagen Daaz Mayan Chocolate
37. Favorite fast food restaurant? used to love McDonalds french fries and chicken nuggets
38. How many times did you fail your driver's test? passed the first time
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? one of my Aish friends
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tough one; either Macy's or Bloomingdales
41. Bedtime? 11:30
42. Last person you went to dinner with? someone I really like :)
43. What are you listening to right now? phones ringing, pieces of conversation from co-workers
44. What is your favorite color? purple, blue, gray
45. How many tattoos do you have? none
46. Favorite magazines? Glamour and People (for times when I don't want to be intellecutally stimulated), Newsweek, NY Times magazine (for times when I want to be intellectually stimulated)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronni Lynn said...

Hi.
Love your blog.
Just curious has the Matzah and Marinara blog disappeared. Haven't been able to visit it this week. Every time I click the blog on an error page comes up and says can't find it.
It's another great blog to read and I was wondering you were having the same problem.
Shabbat Shalom!
Ronni who finds the sabbath the most beautiful time to sit quietly and knit and reflect.

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home