Thursday, March 29, 2007

What The World Needs Now is Sanjaya!?!?!

Sanjaya Malakar has been in the news alot lately, in my case he is like an annoying song that you just can't get out of your head no matter how hard you try; the past week I've spent almost every day watching various clips of Sanjaya and other funny clips making fun of Sanjaya. Favorite clips of mine are the SNL skit this past week with Andy Samberg making fun of Sanjaya on Weekend Update, it is the funniest thing SNL has put out in years, seriously. DListed highlighted a funny little parody of Sanjaya with a funny Ballywood-like song about how the judges dislike Sanjaya but America thinks he's great. Also, "The Scoop" has a funny little skit called "House of Sanjaya", which is also very funny.

Last night's episode of AI was okay, like I said earlier I think the show has gone downhill this season. The judges should be kicking themselves over the choices they've made. My favorite performances this week were Blake, Jordin, Gina, and Lakisha. I just learned today that Chris Sligh was voted off, can't say I'm too surprised. He has been on a slump lately and anyway, I can't wait to see how Sanjaya will wear his hair next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home