Sunday, April 08, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Kids

For the second seder, I went to my rabbi's home. His brother was in from Philly and he brought his family too. A little background; my rabbi has 7 kids and his brother has 6 kids. Imagine a house full of kids running around all night. They had more energy than I did. It was getting late (1 AM) and I was sitting in the living room with a few of the older girls (around 12-14).

Girl #1: We wanted to ask you this all night, how old are you?
Me: I graduated from college __ years ago, you figure it out.
Girl #2: So you're ___?
After a few guesses....
Me: Yes, I'm 31.
Girl #2: 31 isn't too old, you can still get married.
Me: Okay, so what age is too old to get married?
Girl #2: I don't know, maybe 45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home