Sunday, April 15, 2007

Procrastination Technique #1

Today, I have found a wonderful procrastination technique for putting off doing my taxes. I've been watching clips of "The Charlotte Church Show" on YouTube. At the end of her show, Ms. Church has a musical guest sing either a cover song or their own song and she sings with them.

Last week, I saw a clip of her singing "9 To 5" with Fergie and on You Tube, there are a whole bunch of clips of Charlotte Church singing with other artists. You should really check them out, favorite clips of mine are the Fergie clip I mentioned previously, Brand New Heavies singing "7 Nation Army", Amy Winehouse singing "Beat It", and Nelly Furtado singing "Crazy".

1 Comments:

Blogger Ahuva said...

I have a better procrastination technique... I'm filing for an extension.

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home